Wednesday, October 26, 2005

i got...

Desdemona handbag by etnies


I was in Montreal from October 14 - 16. It was a great trip. I stayed at the Hotel St. Paul in old Montreal and it was amazing. I thought the service was excellent and I loved being caterer to. Sigh...memories. Anyways, I wouldn't be a fashionista if I didn't go shopping. I power-shopped with my lovely friend and stylist for the trip, Jason. He was great and helped me find some lovely items that I will post about in the coming days. This bag was something that I completely walked by, but Jason's sharp eyes noticed it. The picture doesn't show you the lovely lilac lining it has. It also doesn't really show how big the bag is. It has 3 main compartments and a few little ones all over the place. I also didn't get the little trinkets that are hanging off the key ring. I'm glad someone got use of it, I would have thrown those tacky things out. They aren't a Prada Robot trick keychain, that's for sure. I got this bag from Oceans, 3670 St-Laurent - map it!!!

, ,


The Best Purse -onal Organizer Ever!

No comments: