Monday, August 15, 2005

Upcoming Sample Sales

I on the mailing list for many agencies that have sample sales. So I thought I'd pass on some information about the upcoming sales for everyone.


Rock & Republic Sample Sale - August 18 - 19, 2005


Rock & Republic are one of the really hot jean companies right now. I do not own a pair of their jeans, nor have I ever tried on a pair so I'm not a good person to comment on their fit or anything. However, if you are a fan, there is a sample sale August 18 - 19, 2005. Click here to see the posting.

Nike Warehouse Sale - August 31 - September 5, 2005


I'm not a fan of Nike products, my company is Adidas. However, I'm not going to make this a Nike bashing post. For those of you that love Nike, this warehouse sale is for you. Put on by our friends at Paradigm Retail (I just joined the VIP program yesterday), this Nike sale is factory authorized and should be packed full of goods at great prices. Click here to see the posting.


, ,

No comments: